|1992 International 4900 / 1994 Newton 3500 Gal. Tanker Fire Truck
- DETAILS: VIN: 1HTSHN4TONH415611 -- Miles: 261,028 -- Transmission: Eaton Fuller 9 Speed -- Engine: Detroit Deisel -- Body: 1994 Newton 3500 Gal. Tanker -- WB: 212" -- Air Brakes -- No Pump on Truck -- Included Equipment: (2) - Metal Wheel Chocks, Emergency Lights and Siren, (3) - Newton Dump Valves and (2) - 2 1/2" Intake Fill Valves -- Equipment Not Included:No hoses, adapters, wrenches, radios, dump tanks, tarps, cones, storage containers, equipment brackets or any other equipment that maybe seen in pictures will not be included with the sale of this truck unless indicated.
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Good -- Starts, Runs and Drives -- No known defects, Exterior has scratches, scuffs, dings, dents, rust, etc. Interior has rips, tears and stains. New front tires in 2018 -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder’s full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects – Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Town of Ellington
- LOCATION: N3802 State Rd 76 Hortonville, WI 54944
- CONTACT: Chief Jim Bentle at (920) 851-0108 or JBentle@nmfire.org - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup -- Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details