|24’ x 20’ Garage to be Removed
- ADDRESS: 206 Court St., Chilton WI 53014
- DESCRIPTION: 24’ x 20’ Garage with 16’ wide x 7’ high garage door -- Inside floor to truss is 8’. Year is unknown. NOTE: Loose items and personal property stored in garage are NOT included
- ACCESS: via Public Street
- FINAL SITE CONDITION: Garage will need to be removed from the site. If salvaged, all materials will need to be removed from the site. Foundation will stay.
- REMOVAL DEADLINE: September 20, 2019
- REQUIREMENTS: THE STRUCTURE IS BEING SOLD “AS-IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS PARAGRAPH AND ITS DESCRIPTION. CALUMET COUNTY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE STRUCTION, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ITS OVERALL CONDITION, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- TERMS: The successful bidder shall indemnify and save harmless and agrees to accept tender of defense and to defend and pay any all legal, accounting, consulting, engineering and other expenses relating to the defense of any claim asserted or imposed upon the County, its officers, agents, employees and independent contractors growing out of this auction by any party or parties. The successful bidder shall also name as additional insureds on its general liability insurance the County, its officers, agents, and employees perform services as to this auction, and give the County evidence of the same upon request by the County. The successful bidder shall, at its sole cost, maintain the following insurance: Worker’s Compensation, if applicable: a. Coverage A: Limits – Statutory; b. Coverage B: Employer’s Liability Limits; c. Bodily Injury by Accident - $100,000 each accident minimum; d. Bodily Injury by Disease - $100,000 each employee minimum; e. Bodily Injury by Disease - $500,000 policy limit minimum -- Comprehensive General Liability Limits: $1,000,000 bodily injury and $1,000,000 property damage. Automobile Liability Insurance, with a combined single limit of $1,000,000 for each person and $1,000,000 for each accident. Professional Liability Insurance, with a limit of $1,000,000 annual aggregate, if applicable. Certificates of insurance are required for all policies. The Certificates of General and Automobile Liability Insurance shall name the County its supervisors, agents, employees as additional insureds on the policy and shall require that a thirty (30) day cancellation notice be given to the County. An updated copy of the Certificate shall be provided anytime a change is made to any policy which affects any requirement under this contract. Neither the insurance requirements, the insurance limits required herein, nor any other part of this section shall be deemed to limit any liability of the successful bidder.
- CONDITION: AS IS – TO BE REMOVED
- CONTACT: Adam Hernke at 920-849-2361 or email@example.com - Call/Email with questions and to schedule inspections. Appointments only, no walk ins
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details