|1994 Chevrolet Diesel Step Van w/ Utilimaster Body
- DETAILS: Serial#: 1GBHP32Y2R3314011 -- Miles: 73,343 on Chassis - 3,200 Miles on new motor (Installed 2011) -- Engine: GM 6.5L Diesel -- Transmission: Automatic -- GVW: 10,000 lbs. -- WB: 159" -- Diemnsions: 25'L x 9.5'T x 7'9"W -- Features: Newton Manufacturing Interior Rack System including (28) - Gear Cubicles - Each Cubicle measures 2'T x 2'D x 15"W -- (14) - SCBA Spare Cylinder Slots -- (4) - SCBA Seats -- Additional Various Shelving -- Exterior Features: (2) - Vented Compartments - Each Measuring 4'W x 2'D x 30"T -- Upgraded reflective chevron pattern on rear of vehicle -- (2) - Whelen LED lights on rear of vehcile -- Emergency Lights, Siren, Spare Round Halogen Lightheads -- Equipment Not Included: Radio, SCBA, Gear, Tools, Box Lights, Helmets, Safety Vests, Ladder, Cones, Extinguisher, Rope Bag, Tool Box, Loose Tools and Equipment
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Good -- Starts, Runs and Drives -- New engine in 2011 w/ only 3,200 miles on it -- Small oil Drip -- Scratches, Scuffs, Dents, Dings, Rust, Holes from Equipment Removal, Etc.
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder’s full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects – Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Branch Volunteer Fire and Rescue
- LOCATION: 8124 Village Dr. Whitelaw, WI 54247
- CONTACT: Assistant Chief Jeremy Stradal at (920) 973-6747 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup -- Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details