|1990 Idaho Norland HSB-24000-DM Single Axle Runway Sweeper Truck w/ 18' Broom
- DETAILS: VIN: K1-1472-90 -- Miles: 32,239 -- Drive Motor Hours: 3,336 -- Broom Motor Hours: 3,039 -- Drive Motor: Cummins 505 8.3L Diesel -- Broom Motor: Cummins LTA10 Diesel -- Included Equipment: Sweepster 18ft Broom, model# S3100BC18, serial# 1788 -- Note: The seller has the title for this truck.
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): OK - All functions on the machine and broom head have been tested and work. Has oil leak that appears to be coming from the throttle on the drive motor. Right side lift ram hydraulic leak, hydraulic leak somewhere in the broom connections. Needs new battery. Exterior rust and scratches -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder’s full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects – Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Appleton International Airport
- LOCATION: 825 County CB, Appleton, WI 54914
- CONTACT: Christian Gillaspie at 920-832-2244 or Christian.Gillaspie@outagamie.org - Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - M-F 8am to 5pm - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details