|| Practice Bidding on This Item Please read, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid. How to Bid What is AutoExtend? EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period. Auction Ending Times: Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended). Outbid emails are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.Bidding Errors - Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid. Multiple Item Purchases - If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.
- LOADING: Please contact the seller (listed contact person) with loading questions. Generally, loading assistance is not provided.
- SHIPPING: Please contact the seller (listed contact person) with shipping questions. Generally, shipping is not availalble and items required pickup.
- TAX: Wisconsin Surplus is responsible for collecting Wisconsin State & County sales taxes for items sold in Wisconsin. Tax will be calculated based on the location of the item unless it is a titled vehicle, in which case tax will be calculated using the buyers county of residence.. NOTE: The Wisconsin Dept. of Revenue requires we apply sales taxes to the auction high bid AND the auction buyer fee(s). Tax exempt buyers are required to provide proof of exemption.
- REMOVAL: $10 per day fee applies to all items remaining past the posted removal deadline - and must be paid before removal. Please remove your items on or before the posted removal deadline.
- DISCLAIMER: The above information has been supplied to WisconsinSurplus by the seller of this item, WisconsinSurplus encourages all bidders to personally inspect items of bidding interest. WisconsinSurplus is not responsible for incorrect listing information.
|AUCTION BUYERS FEE|
|20%||$125.00 and Under|
|17.5%||$125.01 to $750.00|
|15%||$750.01 to $1,750.00|
|12.5%||$1,750.01 to $4,000.00|
|10%||$4,000.01 to $10,000.00|
|9%||$10,000.01 to $30,000.00|
|8%||$30,000.01 to $60,000.00|
|7%||$60,000.01 to $100,000.00|
|6%||$100,000.01 and Over|
|Buyers fees are applied per item|
|Sales Taxes may apply|
|2% Service Fee on Credit Card & |
Paypal Purchases over $25,000