59 Active Auctions
Normal Office & Yard Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm, Sat 9am-Noon
Any of the words
All of the words
ALL ITEMS (3)
Bidding extended on
since last bid.
Category: ALL (3 records)
#191200B-30 -- Jefferson County Highway Department -
- CLOSED -
All items are sold AS IS with no returns. Buyers are strongly encouraged to inspect all items before bidding.
- Payment Deadline: February 13, 2020
- Removal Deadline: February 17, 2020 - unless otherwise noted
- Practice your bidding on this item!
Practice Bidding on This Item
, understand & ask questions about the auction terms & conditions prior to placing a bid.
How to Bid
What is AutoExtend?
EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period.
Auction Ending Times:
Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended).
are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.
- Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid.
Multiple Item Purchases
- If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items.
2006 International 7600 SBA Tri Axle Patrol/Dump Truck w/ Plow, Wing and Spreader
VIN: 1HTWYSBT26J187558 -- Miles: 155,714 -- Hours: 7,505 -- Engine: Caterpillar C13 410hp Diesel -- Transmission: Eaton Autoshift 18 Speed - 2ROT1X918A2SA -- GVW: 65,500 Lbs. -- Features: Monroe 11' Plow, Monroe 9' Wing Plow, Highway Conveyor Floor Dump Box w/ Cover Pans and Tailgate Spreader
Good -- Selling AS IS -- Starts, Runs and Operates; The truck has transmission sensor replaced and shifts through all the gears, The broken hose clamp has been replaced but now the water pump seeps -- Scratches, Scuffs, Dents, Dings, Rust, Etc.
Item sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder's full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). This item was described by the seller to the best of their ability. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used item. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
SELLER INVENTORY #:
Jefferson County Highway Department
1425 South Wisconsin Dr. Jefferson, WI 53549
Erik Coonen at (920) 674-7286 or
- Inspections are highly encouraged. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup - Call for an appointment - Appointments are required, no walk-ins.
Click on Photo or Item # for full Details
Wisconsin Surplus Online Auction
© Copyright, 2014 WisconsinSurplus.com. All rights reserved.