|1990 Spartan Darley 1500 GPM Pumper Fire Truck
- DETAILS: VIN: 4S7BT9D04LC002611 -- Miles: 14,950 -- Hours: 27,871 -- Transmission: Allison HT740 Automatic -- Engine: 350hp 552 cu. in. Detroit 6V92TA Diesel -- WB: 162” -- GVW: 45,440 lbs. -- Chassis Model: GA40-2142 -- 7-person Cab -- Pump Size: 1500 GPM -- Water Tank Size: 1000 Gal. -- Included Equipment: Hose Bed Tarp, Electric Siren -- (Q Siren and Ladders - Roof, Extension and Folding are NOT included) -- This unit has been a reserve engine for 2 years. Yearly service history availble and books for pump and engine are included. If vehicle is trailered away, Fire Dept. staff can't provide any assistance in loading.
- PROVIDED CONDITION(S): Good overall condition - Runs and operates well. Engine service done yearly. Some small aluminum corrosion and paint chips around doors and compartments. Has seat rips and general weathered interior -- Personal Inspection Recommended
- CONDITION DISCLAIMER: Vehicle sells in AS IS condition with any listed, not listed, known, unknown, pictured or not pictured defects. It is the bidder’s full responsibility to inspect and verify condition(s). Vehicle was described by the seller to the best of their ability by non-mechanic personnel. Vehicle likely has defects – Rust, Dings, Dents, Scratches, Stains, Wear, Leaks, Holes, Dirty, etc. Bidders are strongly encouraged to inspect prior to bidding. This is a used vehicle. Placing a bid indicates you agree to this disclaimer.
- SELLER: Village of Waterford Fire Dept.
- LOCATION: 122 N. 2nd St., Waterford, WI 53185
- CONTACT: AC Rozina at 262-278-1879 or firstname.lastname@example.org - Inspections are highly encouraged. Appointments are required, no walk-ins. Please call or email with questions and to schedule appointments for inspection or pickup
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details