|1 IMPORTANT TERMS
|| Important Terms & Conditions Final Winning Bid is contingent upon approval by action of the Wood County Highway Infrastructure & Recreation Committee (12/5/19 Meeting Date) and Wood County Board (12/12/19 Meeting Date) - The Seller has the right at accept, reject or delay action.Payment Deedline Buyers must make full payment to Wisconsin Surplus no later than December 20, 2019 by 5pm or 7 days after seller approval.CAUTION: Please do not wait until the last minutes to bid. Once an auction item has closed - no more bids will be accepted.Please read, understand & ask questions prior to placing a bid. Please read the How to Bid section. What is AutoExtend? EXAMPLE: If you are bidding on an item scheduled to end at 10am and you place a bid at 9:59am - the auction will Autoextend to 10:09am - if another bid is placed at 10:04am the auction will again be Autoextended to 10:14am. This will continue until no bids are placed during the 10 minute Autoextend period. Auction Ending Times: Auctions with multiple items use a Staggered ending time. Each item has its own ending time. If the auction is scheduled to end at 10:00am the first item is scheduled to end at 10am and each item after the first will end in a set staggered interval. An example is a 5 minute stagger, each item will end 5 minutes after the item before it. But, don't forget if an item is bid on in the last 10 minutes the AutoExtend will begin for that item. The following items will stay on the original scheduled staggered ending time (unless they too are Autoextended). Outbid emails are only sent prior to the auction closing - once 10am hits on the auction close date - outbid emails are not sent.Bidding Errors - Bidders are responsible for their actions, if you make an entry error you must call our office (608-437-2001) and the error will be examined to determine if it was an error and corrected by Wisconsin Surplus. Errors will not likely be corrected within the last 12 hours of the auction. If you are unsure how to bid or are new we strongly suggest you do not wait until the very end of the auction to bid. Multiple Item Purchases - If you are the high bidder on multiple items you are responsible for paying for all items -- Bidders are NOT allowed to win mulitple items and then decide which item they want or if you didn't win an item but won several others you are required to pay for the items you did win. Behavior of this nature is not tolerated, if you win 3 items you pay for 3 items. Bidders may practice bidding on this item.
|40 +/- Acre Vacant Wooded Parcel on Cary Rock Dr & Falcon Rd, Marshfield, WI (Town of Rock)
- Address: Cary Rock Dr and Falcon Rd, Marshfield, WI 54449
- County Links:
--- Wood County Tax Records
--- Wood County GIS Land Mapping
- Municipality: Town of Rock
- Tax Parcel ID#: 1600659
- Opening Bid $: $60,000 - Final Winning Bid is contingent upon approval by action of the Wood County Highway Infrastructure & Recreation Committee (12/5/19 Meeting Date) and County Board (12/12/19 Meeting Date).
- Acres: 40.0 +/- Acres
- Lot Dimensions: N/A
- Zoning: Contact Wood County Planning and Zoning and local zoning agencies for exact zoning, regulations and allowed uses. Bidders are warned not to assume you can build, change use or continue current use without researching with zoning agencies first. Property is sold in it's current state and use any future uses are not implied or guaranteed.
- Type of Access to Property: Off Public Roadway (Cary-Rock Dr. and Falcon Rd (Gravel))
- School District: Marshfield Unified School District
- Structures On Property: None - Vacant Wooded Parcel - NOTE: This parcel was previously the Town of Rock landfill and then the County gravel pit, and now hasn't been anything for the last 30+ years.
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: This auction does not include any personal property. If personal property remains, it is the buyer's responsibility to determine appropriate & legal disposition of personal property.
- Legal Description: SOUTHEAST QUARTER (SE 1/4) OF THE SOUTHEAST QUARTER (SE 1/4) OF SECTION THIRTY-THREE (33), TOWNSHIP TWENTY-FOUR (24) NORTH, RANGE TWO (2) EAST.
- Title Type: Quit Claim Deed
- Deed Transfer Fee: To Be Paid by Buyer
- Title Transfer Terms:
-- Upon seller approval and payment of purchase price to Seller, Seller will execute a Quit Claim Deed to Buyer.
-- Buyer to pay any recording & closing costs, if any.
-- Buyer is responsible for payment of all real property taxes, special assessments, and special charges if any. Buyer is responsible to determine the existence and amount of any such fees, real property taxes, and any other type of taxes, special assessments, and special charges.
-- Final Winning Bid is subject to the Wood County Highway Infrastructure & Recreation Committee (Seller) approval.
--The Highway Infrastructure and Recreation Committee (Seller) has the right to accept, reject or delay action on any and all bids. Any bid may be rejected for any reason.
-- No representation or statement regarding the property made by the seller, an employee, representative of the Seller or auctioneer shall be binding or considered as grounds for any claim for adjustment or rescission based on any such representation or statement.
-- All land/property/buildings will be sold on the “as-is” basis.
- Clear Title: No abstract, title insurance, or survey will be provided by the seller. The winning bidder is responsible for recording fees, taxes, special assessments and special charges etc., if any. Bidders are encouraged to research title.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: Unknown -- Buyer responsible for current year taxes, if any, and all future real estate taxes.
- Defects: This parcel was previously the Town of Rock landfill and then the County gravel pit, and now hasn't been anything for the last 30+ years.
- Overall Condition: Property is being sold "As Is". It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition and any defects. Bidders are strongly encouraged to make personal inspection prior to bidding. Property is subject to all easements, right-of-way, and restrictions of record, if any. Seller makes no representation or guarantee with respect to the use, condition, title, access or occupancy of the property.
- County Contact: Joel Ortman, Engineer at 715-421-8875 or firstname.lastname@example.org -- 555 17th Ave North, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495 -- Inspections: Available by appointment or viewing on your own from the roadway during daylight hours.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details