|0.25 +/- Parcel w/Old Kohlsville Fire Department Storage Building on the Kohlsville River at 5714 Main St. West Bend, WI (Town of Wayne)
- Address: 5714 Main St. West Bend, WI 53090 - (Town of Wayne)
- County Links:
--- Washington County GIS Land Mapping
- Municipality: Town of Wayne
- Tax Parcel ID#: 0626
- Opening Bid $: $1,000
- Acres: 0.25 +/- Acre
- Lot Dimensions: Triangle Shaped Parcel
- Zoning: R4 - Contact county and local zoning agencies for exact zoning, regulations and allowed uses. Bidders are warned not to assume you can build, change use or continue current use without researching with zoning agencies first. Property is sold in it's current state and use any future uses are not implied or guaranteed.
- Type of Access to Property: Off Public Roadway (Main St)
- School District: Kewaskum
- Structures On Property: Frame building/pole shed 1980 sq.ft. with 3 overhead doors (12’H x 16’W, 11’H x 15’10”W , 9’ H x 13’ W). Structure has single phase electric service but no heat, water or sewer.
- Property Vacant: Yes
- Property Clear of previous owner’s personal property: This auction does not include any personal property. If personal property remains, it is the buyer's responsibility to determine appropriate & legal disposition of personal property.
- Legal Description: PT OF SE SE DOC 1001127
- Title Type: Quit Claim Deed
- Deed Transfer Fee: Deed and Closing Fees To Be split by Buyer and seller (Estimate of $800).
- Title Transfer Terms:
-- Upon payment of purchase price to Seller, Seller will execute a Quit Claim Deed to Buyer.
-- Seller and Buyer to Split closing costs (Estimated at $800).
-- Except as otherwise agreed to in writing by Buyer and Seller, closing shall take place at the Office of Abstract Title Company in West Bend, WI, no later than 30 days after Seller receives full payment of purchase price.
-- At closing the Buyer will pay any recording & closing fees.
-- Buyer is responsible for payment of all real property taxes, special assessments, and special charges if any. Buyer is responsible to determine the existence and amount of any such fees, real property taxes, and any other type of taxes, special assessments, and special charges.
-- Final Winning Bid is contingent upon seller approval. The Seller has the right to accept, reject, or defer action on a bid or bids. Any bid may be rejected for any reason.
-- No representation or statement regarding the property made by the seller, an employee, representative of the Seller or auctioneer shall be binding or considered as grounds for any claim for adjustment or rescission based on any such representation or statement.
-- All land/property/buildings will be sold on the “as-is” basis.
- Clear Title: No abstract, title insurance, or survey will be provided by the seller. The winning bidder is responsible for recording fees, taxes, special assessments and special charges etc., if any. Bidders are encouraged to research title.
- Estimated Yearly Taxes: Unknown -- Buyer responsible for current year taxes, if any, and all future real estate taxes.
- Overall Condition: Property is being sold "As Is". It is the bidder’s responsibility to determine condition and any defects. Bidders are strongly encouraged to make personally inspection prior to bidding. Property is subject to all easements, right-of-way, and restrictions of record, if any. Seller makes no representation or guarantee with respect to the use, condition, title, access or occupancy of the property.
- Seller Contact: Chief David L Beck at (414) 750-1277 or email@example.com -- Inspections: Available by appointment only or external viewing on our own from the roadway during daylight hours.
- Click on Photo or Item # for full Details