Using email to promote your upcoming auctions and to communicate with online bidders has become an essential tool for all auction businesses.
MaxaNet provides the tools to collect emails from web visitors it also gives you the tools you'll need to manage the list and send out bulk emails to all or select groups of names.
- Opt-in mailing list. Only valid email addresses will be added.
- Opt-out available. Members on this this can remove themselves from the list or update their profile.
- Categories. You can define the categories that the members can join.
- Filtering. Send email to all names or to a select category or categories.
- Online bidding correspondance. Send notices to all active, inactive, winning, losing, etc.. bidders for any given event.
- Add names. Names can be added through MaxaNet or imported from any email list.
- 'Never-mail' list. Filter out the emails of the people what are to never get an email.
- Branding. Each email is sent out with your name and email address in the 'From' area.
Click here to see an example email collector form